Wednesday, June 22, 2005

 

School's out for the summer . . .

And maybe school's out forever . . .

I got my certificate from the Professional Screenwriting Program at UCLA last night. The program held a nice little wine and cheese event for us in one of the soundstages. Also got a certificate for the Honorable Mention in the contest. Pretty cool all the way around.

Some of my classmates are going to come back to UCLA in the fall to do the advanced screenwriting program. Not sure if I'll be one of them. Don't get me wrong. This has been a great experience, but I'm thinking that I might want to do some writing on my own for a spell.

Meanwhile, let's keep some fingers crossed that this contest might yield some results or some literary representation for Our Man in LA.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?