Thursday, September 07, 2006

 

Things that make me happy.......

When I was young I used to make these lists of things that made me happy. Kind of lame, I know, but I always felt better after I had made the lists. So, in celebration of those early days, here is a current list from Our Woman in L.A. (in no particular order):

Los Angeles weather
The ocean (Pacific or Atlantic, I love them both)
Buy one get one free sales
The high I get after a long run
Santa Barbara Wine Country
My brother’s homemade pizza
Days without lists
One of my teens (in CAP) making a discovery that makes them think or act differently
Downward facing dog
Coffee Bean ice cubes (they are so good!)
House (the television show)
Otis (my dad and Pamela’s dog)
Family BBQ’s
The N.C. State Fair (I am going this year!!)
Teamwork
Fresh Lavender
Chris Wieland
Homemade Matzo Ball Soup
Birthday parties
Dinner with friends
Hikes in Griffith Park
Writing wishes in the sand
Bob Dylan songs
Laughing until my stomach hurts
Bowling
Planting flowers

So, what’s on your list?

Comments:
The little girls' section in a department store
Puppies who haven't yet grown into their paws
Unexpected mail from friends
Girl Scout cookies
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?