Tuesday, October 24, 2006

 

Where in the World is Our Man in LA??

Pretty much anywhere but LA, the past few weeks.

I know, I know. It doesn't seem right. There I was, talking about how the blog wouldn't and couldn't die, bringing back Tuesday Top Fives and all that, and then deserting the blog again for weeks at a time.

Basically, Our Man in LA went on Walkabout. Our Woman in LA and I have been all over - to Chicago; to Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina; to Anaheim . . .

OK, I know that most of you probably think Anaheim's just a part of LA. The Angels play there, after all. And they're the Los Angeles Angels of . . . somewhere else, right? It's not the same. Trust me.

Any way you want to look at it, we've traveled far and wide. Now normally, that wouldn't be enough to excuse our absence. But I brought you guys a gift. Really good one. Seriously. I mean I can take it back if you don't want it . . .

All right, read on. It's . . . PICTURES WITH MILDLY AMUSING CAPTIONS! I'll try to make one or two of them funny. Seriously I will. But you have to read them all to find the one or two that are chuckle-worthy.

So read on . . .

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?