Monday, July 02, 2007

 

My rating won't hurt my box office!


Good news, folks!

There's a site out there called:

http://mingle2.com/blog-rating

Basically, it's a ratings system for blogs. And at the encouragement of one of my friends, I submitted Our Man in LA for review.

I'm a PG. That's right. Some material not suitable for children. Keep that in mind the next time you're dying to have Junior read one of my rants. I'm not dangerous, but I just might be inappropriate. I'm just saying.

For the record, I'm not even sure what movies are PG anymore. But I do know that there's virtually no audience members who'll get turned away from Our Man in LA, and isn't that really what we all need and want?

So what kept me from the family-friendly G rating, you might be wondering?

Basically, I have - in the past several months - used the word "gun" 5 times (usually to suggest that we have more control over these weapons); the word "steal" 2 times (not sure why); and the word "suck" 2 times.

Dude! Doesn't it suck when someone steals your gun? Steal, steal, steal. Gun, gun, gun. Suck, suck, sucking suck.

Wonder if I'm PG-13 now.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?